Counsellor Liz Silverston
MBACP Accred Post Grad Dip Couple Therapy
- Over twenty years of counselling experience. Five years as a couple counsellor with Relate in Warwick before starting to practise privately in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
- Six years working in Mental Health as a Senior Psychiatric Occupational Therapist.
- One year working as a Drugs Counsellor within the Worcester Community Drugs Team.
- You can hear me talking about Covid and the effects on mental health, individual and couple
counselling, the importance of accessing counselling for all regardless of race, gender and
ethnicity and reducing the stigma of mental health, medication and counselling on this
Dial Global Podcast.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships:
- Qualified Relate Counsellor for individuals and couples, with a Certificate in Couple Counselling and Post Graduate Diploma in Couple Therapy.
- Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Recognised provider for BUPA, AVIVA, CIGNA, AXA PPP, Vitality Health and Healix Health Services Ltd.
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy from Ripon & York St. John College.
- Qualified Relate Youth Counsellor.
- As a member of the BACP, I am bound by its framework for ethical conduct and good practice in counselling and psychotherapy and am subject to its Professional Conduct Procedure.