Counsellor Liz Silverston
MBACP Accred Post Grad Dip Couple Therapy
- Over twenty years of counselling experience. Five years as a couple counsellor with Relate in Warwick before starting to practise privately in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
- Six years working in Mental Health as a Senior Psychiatric Occupational Therapist.
- One year working as a Drugs Counsellor within the Worcester Community Drugs Team.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships:
- Qualified Relate Counsellor for individuals and couples, with a Certificate in Couple Counselling and Post Graduate Diploma in Couple Therapy.
- Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Recognised provider for BUPA, AVIVA, CIGNA, AXA PPP, Vitality Health and Healix Health Services Ltd.
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy from Ripon & York St. John College.
- Qualified Relate Youth Counsellor.
- As a member of the BACP, I am bound by its framework for ethical conduct and good practice in counselling and psychotherapy and am subject to its Professional Conduct Procedure.